Registration Charges includes :
Student members registered will be provided only with lunch and none of the other items, against registration charges, mentioned in the highlighted part below the Table.
1. Payments may be made along with filled Registration Form by at par cheque or DD in favour of
"The Institute of Indian Foundrymen 65th IFC"
2. For making payment by NEFT/RTGS upon intimation by email to 65th IFC Secretariat.
Find below the bank details for NEFT/RTGS:
A/c Name : The Institute of Indian Foundrymen 65th IFC A/c No.: 098301001984;
Bank Name : ICICI Bank Ltd. Bank Branch: Kasba, Kolkata; IFS Code: ICIC0000983
3. Service Tax payable extra, as applicable (currently @15% prevailing rate). Tax receipt will be issued.
4. Registration received on or after 16.01.2017 will be treated as "Spot Registration" (for which),
delegate kit is not guaranteed and will be issued subject to availability.
5. Cancellation: For requests received up to 31.12.2016, full refund will be made subject to deduction of
INR 1000/- as handling charges plus Service Tax Paid.
6. IIF Company Members can submit or change the names of delegates up to 31.12.2016
7. Foreign delegates and speakers may register in advance without payment. However, they will be required
to pay the fees on arrival at the Registration Desk.
8. Confirmation of registration will be sent after realisation of payment.
9. Pick-up and drop facilities will be available to registered delegates between designated hotels and
congress venue as per scheduled timings
10. Works visit is subject to confirmation of the visiting foundries. The visiting foundry will have the right to
disallow any participant/delegate as per their discretion.
For further details please contact
Email Id: email@example.com
65th Indian Foundry Congress
THE INSTITUTE OF INDIAN FOUNDRYMEN
IIF CENTER , 335 RAJDANGA MAIN ROAD, EAST KOLKATA TOWNSHIP, KOLKATA - 700107
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org call: 033-2442-4489/2442-7385 Mob: +919830492462