Design of the Mahatma Mandir Convention cum Exhibition Centre has been inspired from and reflects the life and philosophy of the Father of the Nation- Mahatma Gandhi; reflecting the prosperity of Gujarat . Mahatma Mandir is one of the biggest convention centre of India.
The Convention Center and Exhibition Halls are designed to meet with the requirements for organizing Global Meets, Conventions, Seminars, Conferences, Exhibitions of both national and international level with the state of art facilities, making Mahatma Mandir an apt venue for 62nd Indian Foundry Congress,IFEX and Cast India Expo.
Key Reasons To Attend
- • World's largest foundry conference.
- • Networking with international delegates from casting industry.
- • Business opportunities for big, small & medium enterprises.
- • Knowledge sharing & interactive sessions with industry experts.
- • Large scale expo for all types of foundries and suppliers.
- • Career opportunities for the students.
- • Unforgettable hospitality.
- • Panel discussions on Techno-Commercial issues.
- • Case studies.
- • Listen world’s top class speakers live through webinars.
- • Special Sessions of leading casting buyers from India and foreign countries.
Who Should Attend ?
- a. Foundry men , technicians and management persons .
- b. Suppliers of foundry raw materials , equipment manufacturer and service
- c. Casting buyers and representative from supply chain companies.
- d. Analysts and Consultants.
- e. Foreign investors seeking logistic partnership with Indian Foundries.
- f. Students to explore job opportunities.
IFEX - 2014
The 10th International Exhibition on Foundry Technology, Equipment and Materials will be held simultaneously with the India Foundry Congress. Here, the Indian as well as International companies can exhibit the latest Foundry Technology, Equipment and Materials on a very large scale. Because of this exhibition every foundry irrespective of its size, is updated with the most recent technological trend existing in the sector of foundry technology.
Cast India Expo
This venture is to create a brand image of Indian Foundries at national and international levels. Senior teams of supply chain management from various sectors like Automobiles, Tractors, Pumps, Compressors, Chemical, Textile and General Engineering industries are being invited from all over India and abroad. This "Expo" should help small and medium size foundries in a big way. Special stall rental rates have been worked out to suit all budgets.