The Institute of Indian Foundrymen, the apex industry body representing the Indian Foundry Industry will be organizing the annual Flagship event "67th Indian Foundry Congress" concurrently with the Foundry Exhibition IFEX 2019 and 15th Asian Foundry Congress, at world class venue, India Expo Center and Mart, Greater Noida (NCR), India from 18 – 20 January 2019.
The venue is in National Capital Region, well connected by Express way & is only 50 minutes drive from Delhi.
IFEX 2019 will spread over 15000 m2 with participation from over 200 exhibitors.
Over 1500 delegates from India & overseas are expected to participate as registered delegates.
The Theme of the Congress is "Mission World Market".
The highlights of the congress will be Plenary sessions on issues facing the Foundry Industry, Distinguished speakers, Technical sessions covering a variety of subjects, Cast Source meet, Post congress tours & Works visit, besides attractive programs for accompanying spouses.
The organizing committee is inviting Quality Papers from Indian and foreign authors for presentation in the in 67th Indian Foundry Congress on latest Technologies and Innovations in the Foundries. Preference will be given to practical papers beneficial to Foundry Industry.
Papers may be in any of the following subjects:
- Ferrous Casting Technology
- Non-Ferrous Casting Technology
- Moulding and Core Making - Materials, Methods and Technology
- Managing Foundry and Competitiveness
- Skill Development and Education
- Simulations, Artificial Intelligence and SMART Solutions
- Energy Conservation and Environment Protection
- Product and Process Innovations
Case Studies are welcome in all above categories
Authors are requested to submit papers in English Language which have not been published earlier. Kindly prepare the full paper as per the FORMAT specified in the "Instructions to Authors". (Visit: www.ifcindia.net)
How To Submit Paper
- Last Date for Submission of Abstracts - 10th November 2018
- Acceptance to be communicated by 15th November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper - 15th December 2018
Abstracts of the Papers may be submitted online in soft format as per details specified in the website at www.ifcindia.net
All the authors including foreign authors are entitled to discounted & attractive registration fees.